Admission to Fellowship
The RANZCP Board approved admission to Fellowship process for all trainees is detailed below:
- Trainees must ensure that the Application for Admission to Fellowship form [PDF; 242 KB] and all training requirements have been completed by the closing date for training documents as listed on the Admission to Fellowship Schedule [PDF; 66 KB].
- Trainees apply for admission to Fellowship using the prescribed Application for Admission to Fellowship form [PDF; 242 KB] once their training requirements and assessments are complete. At the time of application trainees will be required to:
- make payment of the Fellowship application fee. The Fellowship application fee covers the administration costs associated with the admission to Fellowship process
- submit a current copy of their medical registration
- complete a personal declaration
- Ensure the application has been proposed and seconded by RANZCP Fellows.
- On receipt of the Application for Admission to Fellowship form, the trainee's record will be audited to ensure that all training requirements have been satisfied. Applications will not proceed if there are any outstanding documentation or fees. It is the trainees' responsibility to ensure their training forms are submitted by the closing date.
- Applications which have satisfied all requirements will be recommended to the Education Committee for ratification. Where a trainee has made a disclosure on there application. this will be reviewed by the Education Committee alongside the Fellowship application.
- Following Education Committee ratification, trainees will receive correspondence from the Membership Services department requesting Fellowship declarations form and Fellowship subscriptions (pro-rata).
- On receipt of subscriptions and the declaration form, trainee names are submitted to the Board for admission. If the subscription and declaration form is not received by the College in the timeframe provided, the application may be delayed until the next Fellowship admission round.
- Newly admitted Fellows will receive confirmation of admission from the Membership Services department shortly after the Board admission dates listed on the Admission to Fellowship Schedule [PDF; 66 KB]. Newly admitted
Fellows can use the FRANZCP post nominals from this point.
- Fellowship Certificates will be issued by the Membership Services department.
.More information: Administration chapter [PDF; 1.3 MB] of the Regulations, policies and procedures
.Admission to Fellowship Schedule [PDF; 66 KB]
Application for Admission to Fellowship form [PDF; 242 KB]
For enquiries, contact email@example.com.