The College has developed a How to use MyCPD video guide to help members to use the MyCPD online system. This step-by-step tutorial takes you through all of the sections you need to complete online for the continuing professional development (CPD) program.
To assist members with meeting your CPD requirements for Practice Development, Quality Improvement and Review, a new webinar on meeting Section 3 requirements is now available on Learnit.
Section 3 is a mandatory CPD section where members are required to demonstrate at least 5 hours of practice and quality improvement every year.
This webinar is co-presented by members of the Committee for Continuing Professional Development:
- Dr Wayne de Beer, Chair
- Prof. Richard Harvey, Deputy Chair
- Dr Elizabeth Moore
Learning outcomes for this webinar:
- identify a working definition of practice development, quality improvement and review
- outline the aims, basics and conduct of a clinical audit
- understand some of the ethical considerations
- understand the use of multi-source feedback, assessment letters and interactive workshops
- learn how psychiatrists in niche areas of practice can meet Section 3 requirements.
If you have any questions about the continuing professional development program, please contact the CPD office at firstname.lastname@example.org.